2037 NW 27th Avenue
Miami, Florida 33142
Tool Repair Form
Fill out the form properly
Tool # 2
Tool # 3
DUE TO SAFETY, TOOLS THAT ARE NOT REPAIRED WILL BE RETURNED UNASSEMBLED
SEE NEXT PAGE OF THIS FORM FOR TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Terms and Conditions
1. Damaged power cords will be replaced and added to the cost of the repair. Damage includes broken
insulation, missing ground,
missing cord guard, and other visible damage.
2. Tools that re not picked up within 30 days upon completion are subject to a daily storage fee of
$2.00/day for small to medium
tools and $3.00/day for larger equipment.
3. Repair time is a minimum of 3 weeks but many repairs will be completed before. Repair time is
4. Availability of parts, shipping delays, tool repair volume, latent defects that become apparent
during testing, mechanic availability,
holidays, and other unforeseen delays.
5. Some tools especially gasoline operated tools/equipment requires fixing certain components like
the carburetor, cleaning the
fuel tank, repairing the starter in order to run the equipment and estimate the repair. In such cases
the tool will be repaired as
long as the repair value is approximately less than 50% of the replacement value of the tool. There are
cases that parts and
labor have been expended and the customer agrees to cover such costs if he/she elects not to fix the
6. Warranty is for 30 days on labor involving any work we provided on specific repairs. New issues
or latent defects are not
covered. Parts are subject to manufacturers warranty. Warranty does not cover labor for parts that fail.
We are not responsible
parts that are not covered by manufacturer warranty. Warranty does not cover misuse or improper
maintenance, or use of
improper fasteners or accessories.
7. Gasoline equipment that runs on 2 cycle oil requires proper mixing proportions. We are not
responsible for improper mixing of
two cycle oil or adding improper oil. We are not responsible for fuel with water.
8. Deposits are not refundable.
9. We are not responsible for any accessories left with the tool such as batteries, chisels, drill
bits, side handles, cases, or any
10. Although we strive to keep the customer informed if customer does not receive any telephone
calls or other communications
from our company within two weeks after the tool(s) was brought in for repair it is the customer’s
responsibility to contact us.
11. Tools that are not picked up after 60 days of repair completion date will be liquidated to pay
for the tool repair cost and storage
12. We are not responsible for any latent defects that arise after the tool is picked up.
13. It is customer’s responsibility to test repaired tools/equipment upon pickup.
14. For tools brought in un assembled we are not responsible for any missing parts.
15. Customer is responsible for following all safety procedures and instructions from the equipment
manufacturer. We are not responsible
for misuse. Customer should wear proper eye protection and follow all safety rules. We do not give
advice on safety
or operation of equipment. Customer should follow manufacturers instructions and all safety procedures.
16. All gasoline and diesel equipment should only be used outdoors. Never operate such equipment
near windows, doors, or inside
garages. Keep children away from such equipment.
17. If customer elects to pick up tools that are not repaired where parts have been ordered and have
not yet arrived he/she shall be
responsible for the cost of such parts including shipping which is separate from the deposit.
18. Deposit Schedule per tool: $15.00 for small hand power tools and cordless tools, $25.00 for
medium power tools and air tools,
$45.00 for rotary hammers, chipping hammers, gasoline equipment, small generators. Deposits will be
subject to equipment
size, complexity of the repair, and parts availability.
19. Labor rates are: $35.00/hr. for small tools, $45.00/hr. medium tools and air tools, $55.00/hour
for large tools and equipment.
20. Tool repairs that require over $100.00 in parts will require customer to pay for parts before we
order the parts.
21. I certify that I have read the entire repair terms and conditions and that I agree with the
entire terms and conditions.
22. Repair estimates: . I authorize the repair for each tool and will not require an estimate as long as the
total cost of the
repair for each tool is less than approximately half the price of the replacement cost of a new tool or
$200.00 $250.00 or
DUE TO SAFETY, TOOLS THAT ARE NOT REPAIRED WILL BE RETURNED UN ASSEMBLED